Imagine you could get an instant loan of up to N50,000 to solve an urgent need or an urgent 2k to take care of some things before you get your salary. Bliss right?
Dodopay seeks to make life easy for their loyal customers financially, and that’s why they’ve introduced the quick loan feature. Loyal customers can make hassle-free payments and also get quick loans, skipping all the lengthy processes involved – signing paperwork and providing collateral.
Why is the Dodopay Quick Loan the best option for you?
- Non-collateral: You don’t require collateral to get an instant loan.
- Low-interest loans: Loan interests are low, making it easier for customers to pay back quickly.
- No paperwork: You don’t have to sign a document or agreement before you can take a loan.
- The loan process takes seconds: You get a loan in seconds.
- No embarrassment: Dodopay gives customers time to pay their loans up to 90 days. Customers can pay loans at their convenience.
How can you increase your creditworthiness?
Creditworthiness describes how qualified you are for a loan. It shows whether you’re eligible for a loan or not. The app can measure your creditworthiness by the number of transactions you make and how often you use the app. You see your creditworthiness score increase as you make transactions on the app. All you need to do is constantly use the app to:
- Buy airtime and data
- Buy power
- Renew cable tv subscriptions
- Send money – dodo transfers, local transfers, and international transfers.
Watch your creditworthiness score increase as you do all these frequently.
How do I get started?
Download the dodo app, get verified to lift transaction limits, and increase your creditworthiness score by using the app frequently for daily transactions. Be free from financial embarrassment with the Dodopay Quick Loan.