Dodopay seeks to make every financial payment easy and sweet like dodo for customers. Think of this scenario as a business owner, where you have up to 10 people to pay every month. With your bank app, it means you would have to transfer money to each employee one by one (10 times). Also, imagine your company’s growth improves, and you have to add people to your workforce. You don’t want to imagine the stress you will have to endure to send money to many people without cursing under your breath.
Surprisingly, you don’t need that kind of stress when you have the dodo app. Dodopay has introduced a feature called bulk payments, where one can send money to multiple people at once. Dodopay has helped solve the stress of sending money to people one after the other. Similarly, business owners can now pay salaries with the dodopay app using the bulk payment feature. All you need are just individuals’ phone numbers, not even their account numbers. Sweet right?
How does this bulk payment feature work?
To use the bulk payment feature, you must have downloaded the dodo app and gotten verified. Verification helps to remove limits on your transaction so that you can have a seamless experience. If you’re already an existing customer, you need to update your app to access this feature. This is a step by step guide of how to use the feature:
- Click on send money
- Click on dodo account
- Click on the bulk transfer icon at the top right corner of the screen
- Click on add pay group
- Click on the plus sign and create a group name
- Add phone numbers under the group and click the green plus sign to add the group to the list.
- Click on proceed
- Click on send bulk payments
Points to note:
- The good thing about this feature is that you can send it to multiple groups at once. For example, You’ve grouped your workers according to their departments – customer service and the marketing department. You can send money to all individuals in both groups at once.
- Since you can only send to phone numbers, which also act as the dodo account number, it implies that the person must have a dodo account. However, one can send money to phone numbers not registered with dodopay. It will require these users to download the dodopay app to access their money.
- As a business owner using this service to pay workers’ salaries, it is pertinent to integrate dodopay as a payment mode in your work system. Your workers should have the dodopay app for easier access to their money.
Dodopay has solved the bulk payment barrier, and that’s one less stress for business owners who have many workers to pay and don’t have much time to spare.
If you’ve not joined the dodo team, you’re on a long thing. Visit the dodopay website to download the app and get started.